Classification and Estimated Hours
8-24 hours per week, hourly, non-exempt
Hours: Several shifts available, including mornings, afternoons and evenings
Guaranteed $15 per hour, more depending on tips
Wednesday, 4-10 p.m.
Thursday-Saturday, 10:45 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Friday-Saturday, 6-10 p.m.
The shoptender will support bar, market and kitchen functions at Zadie's. These tips shifts will include duties such as:
- Opening the bar and coffee area
- Making drip coffee
- Serving beer and wine
- Greeting customers with an upbeat attitude and orienting them in the store
- Using an iPad pos system
- Running food
- Organizing the grocery market
- Closing the bar
- Refilling the water and silverware station
- Taking out trash and recycling
A positive, team-oriented attitude and a drive to connect with customers. Must be 18 or older. Must be comfortable using an iPad