Content Marketing Coodinator
Full Time, Hourly
32-40 Hours Per Week
Zadie’s Market is a quickly growing online grocer offering a full line of local produce and groceries for next-day delivery throughout the Asheville area. We’re on a mission to connect farmers with consumers through customizable and convenient shopping experiences. We offer pick up and delivery, and our first brick-and-mortar store will open in early 2021 in Marshall.
We are passionate about creating a better grocery industry by strengthening local food systems and educating consumers about the real cost of food. That means our relationships with farmers and local producers are extremely important, as is our rapport with our customers. We have a fiercely loyal group of core customers who are engaged with our mission and want to learn more about what we do.
As a young company, Zadie’s is flush with ideas, energy and raw materials. We’re looking for a Content Marketing Coordinator who can synthesize our ideas and existing materials to create new collateral. We have vision. We want you to help us execute in an organized, efficient and professional manner.
Successful candidates will have a passion for local food and a strong understanding of what makes our products desirable and interesting. Are you the kind of person who wants to articulate the exact color and texture of a radish? Do you rotate a rutabaga until you have just the right angle for a gorgeous photograph? Do you believe food can invoke strong positive feelings that are worth sharing with others? If so, you might be the right fit.
The Content Marketing Coordinator will produce marketing copy, photos and videos according to a content calendar. The Content Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the General Manager and Director of Grocery to update the content calendar.
The Content Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for meeting engagement goals and producing high quality, unique, informative, on-brand content.
The Content Marketing Coordinator will have deep knowledge of media platforms and trends. This person will be able to manage social media, email marketing, advertising and web design to attract new customers. This person will also be able to track and analyze the results of their efforts.
Expect to produce blog posts, web copy, photographs, Instagram posts, Facebook posts, newsletters, press releases, videos, rack cards, flyers and so much more. Graphic design skills are a plus.
Zadie’s is a playful brand that prioritizes kindness. Everyone who works here should possess enthusiasm and an upbeat, positive attitude. That being said, we are a driven leadership team with high standards. Successful candidates will have a desire to grow their skills through a process of thoughtful, constructive feedback. We believe collaborative feedback processes make everyone better.
We are very lucky to have received grant support to the first eight weeks of this position via a General Service Contract with Mountain BizWorks. The position will transition to full time upon successful completion of this period.
- $14-$17.50 per hour, depending on experience
- 8 week General Service Contract
- Fantastic typing, writing and grammar skills
- Professional experience with social media platforms, blogging and copywriting
- Experience taking photographs and an understanding of composition and lighting
- Experience creating and editing videos
- You must be able to listen to other people’s ideas and synthesize them into efficient marketing copy
- You must be able to learn brand voice
- You must be able to think creatively in a structured way, meaning we expect you to bring originality to an pre-approved list of content
- Experience with Google Drive, Microsoft Office Suite and other office software
- A digital mindset that includes adaptability and ability to quickly learn new software and applications
- Familiarity with Dubsado, Slack and other project management applications is a plus
- Familiarity with Shopify is a plus
- Ability to work under deadline
- Ability to tease order from chaos
- Graphic design skills are a plus